After some extensive Beta testing, we are now pleased to announce that our FTB Direwolf20 is now live!
Anyone is free to join the IP: ftb.jh-gaming.com
Please make sure to use the latest version of Direwolf20 in the FeedTheBeast pack, which can be downloaded HERE.
Please be aware there might be a couple of bugs still present, if you find any, be sure to let us know on the forums HERE
We’re currently in the process of setting up a server for the direwolf20 pack from the Feed the beast launcher. If you would like to help out at all, you can apply to become a beta tester.
wishing you all a very happy new year!
Yes, its here. Finally.
Might be a bit laggy while all the new chunks are generated and such, but should soon settle down.
To access this map, use the portal directly out of the spawn building, or use /mvtp world. To get back to the old world, use /mvtp nw.
Please DO NOT continue to build in the old world, as it will only get deleted soon. If you want to make sure you are in the right world, use /map. If it says you’re in ‘world’ then you’re all good (It will obviously say different if you’re in the nether).
The spawn isn’t that great right now, it just has the essentials in there. I’m currently in the process of building a new one. Any problems atall, please let us know asap.
Well, we just got a nice new machine.
Except it isn’t very nice.
One of the HDDs in this machine is failing, so server will be down while that gets replaced. Site will be on and off.
Terribly sorry about this, not a lot we can do. New map should be coming shortly after we’re stable.
I know you’re all going to be absolutely delighted to hear this, but there is probably going to be another delay. Why? Well, here are our options right now:
- We update the server, leaving everything as it is and go ahead as normal (with the reset etc), however suffer a wide array of server crashing bugs, which means it will be down more than up. Basically unplayable.
- We update the server, removing AdvancedMachines, the entire NuclearControl mod, and the whole of Railcraft. Meaning it probably won’t continuously crash, but a lot of stuff will be stripped out of the world, and may cause you to get disconnected from the server a lot due to sync issues.
- We wait a few days for Technic devs to realise their update is sh*t and fix everything, and hopefully have no crashes, and everything functional.
We’re probably going with option 3 right now. Sorry to disappoint you all, but it has to be done.
READ THE POST BELOW IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY, BEFORE THIS ONE.
There has been a complication with 3.1.3. Since industrial craft has been updated, it has decided to break compatibility with the Advanced Machines mod. This means after the update, the following things will NOT be available:
- Centrifuge Extractor
- Rotary Macerator
- Singularity Compressor
Sadly there is nothing we can do at this time, using them causes the server to crash :/
If you have a particular creation you would like copied over to the new map, you can request to do so. The terms are as followed:
- No Factories, they don’t copy.
- We only copy over things that have taken a lot of effort, for example large buildings or artwork.
- Red/Blue alloy wires do not copy
- Micro blocks also do not copy.
Please go HERE to request, include screenshots if possible. Only request it if YOU own it or have consent from the owner, we will check!
TEKKIT 3.1.3 Update:
If you haven’t already noticed, tekkit have released an update. This isn’t the update that we’ve been exactly waiting for, that one will come a little later (No idea when, don’t ask us, ask tekkit).
OMG MAP RESET:
So since its in need, Yes the map WILL be resetting with this update. Everything will go as planned, as we have already been explaining over the past few months but incase you aren’t aware:
- YES – You will get to keep your stuff!
- This current map and the new one will run at the same time for 1 week.
- You will have access to Teleport between the worlds at no cost, and teleport to your own residences during the time that both maps are up. (/res tp YourResName)
- If you have a large project, such as a large building or piece of artwork, you will be able to apply to get it copied over using WorldEdit, in a section on the forums (Coming Soon)
- After the week is up, the old world will become unavailable, but might possibly up for download if enough people request it.
We will first do some testing on this new update to make sure there are no major bugs/exploits. Once we are happy this is safe, we will update the server to 3.1.3. Please keep an eye on here for more info as to when this will be, but it will probably be around monday-tuesday, possibly sooner/later.
Once the server has updated, we will then start the map reset process as explained above. If you are a new player, you will be placed straight into the new world. Existing players (You guys) should get placed into the current world as it is now (At time of update). You can then begin transferring stuff.
For this update (3.1.2 -> 3.1.3), Alchemy bags will be safe to use. You may safely assume that everything will remain as it was before the update. Nothing will get corrupted, apart from below)
It is known that Transmutation tables do not work well with 2 worlds running, so for safety please make sure your tablet is empty before the update.
More info will be posted soon.
Please Email email@example.com if you have any queries.
We’ve done the maintenance, everything is working properly.
The server will be offline for a while on the 10th of September for some essential maintenance. During this period, all game servers will be offline, and irc/ts/forum will be on and off. It is expected to commence at around 10am BST, and will be completed a few hours after that.
The reason we are conducting this maintenance is to make sure everything stays running smoothly, and some tasks we need to perform cannot be done while the game servers are online.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused during this period, and we aim to have everything back running smoothly asap.